Nominations for the 2014 Rivers West Volunteer Recognition Awards are now being accepted. The deadline for nomination is February 28th, 2014.
Click Here for a copy of the nomination papers.
Would you community or organization be interested in hosting the 2014 Rivers West Volunteer Recognition Awards Banquet? If so, Click Here to download the bid to ho
Courses Confirmed for the 2014 Spring Education and Training Symposium
The 2014 Spring Education and Training Symposium is approaching quickly. It will be held in Humboldt at the Humboldt Uniplex, April 13 - 17, 2014.
Courses confirmed to date are:
· Advanced Energy Management – 4 day course
· Advanced Swimming Pool Operator Level 2 – 4 day course
· Arena Operator Level 2 – Refrigeration Operation – 4 day course will begin on Sunday, April 13, 2014
· Building Maintenance Level 1 and Level 2 – 4 days total for Levels 1 and 2
· Pesticide Sprayer Applicators – 4 day course
· Urban Parks Worker – 4 day course
One day courses that will be offered are:
· Construction 101 – Budget, Plan/Design and Execute
· Trail Development – Building, Maintaining and Types
· Tennis Courts to Natural Ice Arenas –Turning your tennis court into a natural ice arena
· Power Mobile Equipment – Course covers the Theory component
Brochures and registration will be available at the end of January. Electronic registration will also be offered this year
Rivers West District offers facility operators in the District, who will be attending the Syposium, financial assistance to attend. Click here for access the application. Click here for guidelines and eligibility.