Solutions for a Healthy Active Community
November 23, 2017
Where: AGT Community Complex - Mezzanine
When: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Be a part of the solution and join other community members,
leaders and decision makers to:
- Hear how others are making a difference to be more active.
- Find out what can be done together as community partners.
- Participate in developing realistic local actions to make physical activity an easy choice.
- Celebrate what’s happening in our community!
- Keynote speaker: Louise Humbert
- Professor - College of Kinesiology
- University of Saskatchewan
- Past President PHE Canada
- Community Physical Activity Profile
- Active Community Workshop