Here you will find funding opportunities based on Recreational pursuits. Recreations Based Funding Document.
Government of Saskatchewan Strong Recovery Adaptation Rebate Program (SRAR)
Non-profit organizations may be eligible if they earn revenue through business activities, either through the sale of goods or services
For example, the following types of non-profit businesses might have eligible business activities:
• Daycare services;
• Gyms/fitness facilities, professional training centres;
• Recreational facilities (soccer centre or gymnastics facility);
• Recreational classes or programs (e.g., sportball, bricks for kids, dance and art studios, etc.);
• Event facilities;
• Art galleries and museums, excluding provincial museums;
• Agricultural or exhibition societies.
Ineligible non-profit organizations include clubs with membership fees and fundraising, but no monthly sales revenue, and recreational programs run by municipalities.
Applications will be accepted from December 22 to March 31, 2021.
or call 1-844-800-8688.